Orenda Springs provides unique experiences that inspire, motivate, and challenge people to
- build trust (in one’s self and others)
- develop initiative to tackle difficult tasks
- effectively communicate and collaborate with others
- persevere with creativity and flexibility
- become responsible for one’s actions and reactions
The bulk of our programming has been built around our “typical day.” This 8-hour program is specifically tailored to the objectives and interests your groups desires. Our typical day combines low- and high-ropes courses enabling participants to grow at both the team and individual levels, exploring leadership, communication, problem-solving and risk.
You will be accompanied by a professionally-trained facilitator for the duration of your program. Your facilitator not only ensures physical and emotional safety, but makes certain the program is flexible to your group’s needs and requests.